Tooled around with the 1″ sensor Sony ZV-1 today. While geared towards video, much like the RX100 series it is based on, it is a solid stills camera also. Nothing to replace a proper interchangeable lens camera, but far more capable than its small size would let on. As an example before I share the out and about shots here is a product shot with the ZV-1.
Here are a few more shots taken with it before I get to the shots from today. Shots from a NYC trip last year.
Here are some previous out and about shots.
Now onto pics from today.
A great little camera that is both fun and easy to use. It may lack popular features like an EVF, long battery life, or a second control dial, but these are easy sacrifices to deal with on such a small camera that has so much going for it in other areas.
- Built in ND filter.
- Image stabilization.
- Blazing fast, silent, and accurate AF.
- 24fps burst with constant focus.
- Fast aperture and a 24-70mm full-frame equivalent zoom range.
- Power up with screen flip out and touch screen make for fast shooting.
- 4K video.
- Product showcase feature that tracks objects automatically.
- One touch maximization of background blur.
- more stuff…
A great little camera.